Monday 21 October 2013

Using Twitter In A Primary Classroom





Hello everyone! This year, I began my journey with Twitter, adding it to the other social media tools which have become part of our lives. At school, part of my Professional learning has been around developing a PLN and Twitter was a tool that has been show cased. After doing some on line reading, I decided that the children would really enjoy it as well.

To begin our first Twitter session, we discussed what Twitter is and I also introduced some of the Twitter lingo .

We then looked at how we would use Twitter in Year Three....

The children really took to it so easily! They brainstormed possible #tags, used @mention so confidently.

There is so much potential for extending their thinking and learning.


Here are some photos to show how it all went....




Thanks for stopping by!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!